This time, we from the Vinum Hotel Geyrerhof in Oberbozen will be taking you on an exciting wine journey through South Tyrol with a visit to the most beautiful, modern and innovative cellar cooperatives in South Tyrol.
With our shuttle we bring you directly to the center of the wine adventure world South Tyrol.
On the agenda:
- Day personally trip with the owener
- Exclusive guide tour
- Div. Architecture and cellar
- Tasting and sensory
- Insider knowledge and information about the installation and expansion
- a memory for your life :-)
Included services in the package
Best service on Vinum Hotel natural idillic place GeyrerhofRittenCard – all advantages at a glance
1. Public transport: with the RittenCard you can travel comfortably throughout South Tyrol and, in doing so, discover its scenery, culture and museums. The RittenCard is your ticket for all public transport. This includes: all local trains in South Tyrol (from Brennero/Brenner to Trento, as well as from Malles/Mals to San Candido/Innichen), all urban, extra-urban and city buses, cable car Renon/Ritten and railway Renon/Ritten, cable cars to Colle/Kohlern, Maranza/Meranzen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran and funicular to Mendola/Mendel. As well as a return trip with PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair. To transport a bicycle on board, you need to purchase a daily ticket. For dogs, you need to purchase a single ticket or a Mobilcard (junior fare). Validation: The RittenCard must be validated at the beginning of each journey.
2. Gondola Corno del Renon/Rittner Horn: One round trip a day on the Gondola Corno del Renon/Rittner Horn (seasonal).
3. Museums: Free entry to around 90 museums, castles and galleries in South Tyrol such as the Museum of Archeology (locally known as the „Ötzimuseum“), the Messner Mountain Museum, the Beekeeping Museum at the historical farm Plattnerhof, Runkelstein Castle and many more. Every museum can be visited once
4. For free with RittenCard: • Participation at weekly hike „get to know Renon“ and special themed hikes (seasonal), • Visit of the commandery Longomoso (seasonal), • Free entry at (seasonal): ice hockey matches at Arena Ritten during regular season, ice skating in the ice skating hall and ice rink at Arena Ritten, lido Collalbo/Klobenstein, lido Soprabolzano/Oberbozen and lake Costalovara/Wolfsgrubener See, • Participation at guided mountain bike tour (seasonal).
5. Discounted with RittenCard: • Discounted ticket to concerts in the commandery Longomoso (seasonal), • Discount on guided visit and wine tasting at vineyard Loacker-Schwarhof in Santa Giustina/St. Justina and vineyard Rielingerhof in Siffiano/Siffian, • Discount on gift hampers filled with South Tyrolean products at bakery Niederstätter in Collalbo/Klobenstein • Discounted ticket for 3D-archery-course “Flitzebogen” in Auna di Sopra/Oberinn (seasonal), • Discount on Nordic-Walking lessons at Sport Mode Prantner in Collalbo/Klobenstein (saisonal), • Discount on horseback riding at Alpine Ranch Himmelreich in Collalbo/Klobenstein, • Discount on Lamatrekking at Kaserhof in Soprabolznao/Oberbozen (seasonal), • Discount on guided archery lessons in Soprabolzano/Oberbozen, • Discount on group skiing instructions at ski school Rittner Horn (seasonal), • Discount on sledge, ski boots and cross-country ski rental at Ski rental Rittner Horn (seasonal), • Discounted ticket to events of “Tanz Bozen“ and “Bolzano Festival Bozen“.