Hike the most beautiful plateau in South Tyrol at 1,330 meters , in a haven of peace for nature lovers and gourmets.
Sweet , sweet , sweetest - the honey
They meet with their peers on Monday at 10 clock at Klobenstein station ( goat ) and travels from there to Plattner Bienenhof in Wolfsgruben to the Beekeeping Museum to visit then it goes on a short walk and a stop Chung continued to Oberbozen back to the vine hotel idillic place Geyrerhof .
Included services in the package
1 beautiful flower excursion on the Ritten mountain to the historical museeum plattner with a fine hony degustaion from Alto Adige
Best service on Vinum Hotel natural idillic place GeyrerhofRittenCard – all advantages at a glance
1. Public transport: with the RittenCard you can travel comfortably throughout South Tyrol and, in doing so, discover its scenery, culture and museums. The RittenCard is your ticket for all public transport. This includes: all local trains in South Tyrol (from Brennero/Brenner to Trento, as well as from Malles/Mals to San Candido/Innichen), all urban, extra-urban and city buses, cable car Renon/Ritten and railway Renon/Ritten, cable cars to Colle/Kohlern, Maranza/Meranzen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran and funicular to Mendola/Mendel. As well as a return trip with PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair. To transport a bicycle on board, you need to purchase a daily ticket. For dogs, you need to purchase a single ticket or a Mobilcard (junior fare). Validation: The RittenCard must be validated at the beginning of each journey.
2. Gondola Corno del Renon/Rittner Horn: One round trip a day on the Gondola Corno del Renon/Rittner Horn (seasonal).
3. Museums: Free entry to around 90 museums, castles and galleries in South Tyrol such as the Museum of Archeology (locally known as the „Ötzimuseum“), the Messner Mountain Museum, the Beekeeping Museum at the historical farm Plattnerhof, Runkelstein Castle and many more. Every museum can be visited once
4. For free with RittenCard: • Participation at weekly hike „get to know Renon“ and special themed hikes (seasonal), • Visit of the commandery Longomoso (seasonal), • Free entry at (seasonal): ice hockey matches at Arena Ritten during regular season, ice skating in the ice skating hall and ice rink at Arena Ritten, lido Collalbo/Klobenstein, lido Soprabolzano/Oberbozen and lake Costalovara/Wolfsgrubener See, • Participation at guided mountain bike tour (seasonal).
5. Discounted with RittenCard: • Discounted ticket to concerts in the commandery Longomoso (seasonal), • Discount on guided visit and wine tasting at vineyard Loacker-Schwarhof in Santa Giustina/St. Justina and vineyard Rielingerhof in Siffiano/Siffian, • Discount on gift hampers filled with South Tyrolean products at bakery Niederstätter in Collalbo/Klobenstein • Discounted ticket for 3D-archery-course “Flitzebogen” in Auna di Sopra/Oberinn (seasonal), • Discount on Nordic-Walking lessons at Sport Mode Prantner in Collalbo/Klobenstein (saisonal), • Discount on horseback riding at Alpine Ranch Himmelreich in Collalbo/Klobenstein, • Discount on Lamatrekking at Kaserhof in Soprabolznao/Oberbozen (seasonal), • Discount on guided archery lessons in Soprabolzano/Oberbozen, • Discount on group skiing instructions at ski school Rittner Horn (seasonal), • Discount on sledge, ski boots and cross-country ski rental at Ski rental Rittner Horn (seasonal), • Discounted ticket to events of “Tanz Bozen“ and “Bolzano Festival Bozen“.
For hikers on the most famous plateau of South Tyrol to 1.330m in an oasis of peace for nature lovers and pleasure seekers . Sweet life with honey
We meet Monday at 10 at the station of Collalbo ( goat ) . The simple walk takes us to the farm to Costalovara Plattner . After visiting the museum of beekeeping we take the walk that leads us after a few steps where we expect delights made from regional products and honey . After lunch the beekeeper Paul explains interesting facts of the work of the beekeeper . The return to Collalbo can be done on foot or with the train Rittner . Walking time : roundtrip Collalbo - Costalovara
Together with the Chef's you get a direct crimping about the origin of our South Tyrolean bread, The following topics will be taken a closer look at: first the grain, locally we can examine a grain Racker and learn basic information growth as well as soil, irrigation and biological fertilization Next step, we will show in our agricultural estate the old flour mill, with original millstones, which was completely renovated in 2001 and where you can learn the various cereals and the grinds, to know better, depending on the bread recipe on the spot. The Bachstube: on the one hand, the original tiled stove, which is fired wood with Lärch and Zirbenenholz and rear preparation chamber in which the ingredients are mixed, the dough with hand kneaded and the individual Leiben are prepared, which are then baked later in the furnace. To top it all is that we will be in the evening relax with a kitchen amenities and a tasty South Tyrolean sparkling cider with it. Certainly one or the other, this infantile memory will remain forever in remembrance