A culinary journey featuring wine and dinner in a wide range of restaurants – from award-winning restaurants to typical South Tyrolean cuisine in select venues
- 5 nights’ accommodation in an exclusive suite with terrace
- 3-course gastronomic menus on three evenings including shuttle service (drinks not included)
- 1 x wine-tasting with top winegrowers
- 1 x bottle of South Tyrolean wine upon arrival in your suite
Included services in the package
Wine-tasting with top winegrowers
Meet top local winegrowers and discover more about the fine wines of the region at a wine-tasting session in the hotel’s own wine bar or with a local winegrower.
Unlimited mobility with E-bikes
Relish climbing each mountain with a smile on your face as you ride against the wind. Experience and explore the Mediterranean landscapes of the South Tyrolean Wine Route in comfort on an E-bike (includes helmets and insurance).
Afternoon snacks in our wine bar
Savour Italian delicacies or a South Tyrolean marende (snack lunch) in our wine bar one afternoon as you recuperate after an adventure-packed day. Sip a glass of sparkling or still wine and simply let the relaxed mood linger.
Gourmet breakfast until 12:00 noon
Enjoy our à la carte & buffet breakfast until midday in our breakfast lounge or on the sunny terrace with views of Lake Kaltern.
By Vespa through the vineyards
“La Dolce Vita on two wheels”: take a cult Vespa scooter on a tour of the South Tyrolean Wine Route (includes helmets and insurance).
Relax in the Spa Lounge
Enjoy well-being as you unwind in our Spa Lounge with its indoor pool and Finnish sauna, or on our roof terrace with its 360° views. Fresh fruit, nuts, dried fruit, mineral water and various types of tea are al available daily in the Spa Lounge.
Dinner-hopping on 3 evenings
Enjoy 3-course gastronomic menus on three evenings in our partner restaurants including shuttle service (drinks not included):
- The Panholzer, Ritterhof, Sigies, Seehofkeller or Steffelehof restaurants in Kaltern
- The Pillhof, Zur Rose or Schloss Korb restaurants in Eppan
- The Romani restaurant in Tramin
A bottle of South Tyrolean wine upon arrival in your suite.